Using GVSD Webmail you can add our events calendar to your district Outlook Calendar. Follow these steps.
Part 1: Add the Calender to GVSD Webmail
- Logon to GVSD Webmail at: https://owa15.sd61.bc.ca/
- Click on the waffle icon in the upper left-hand side of the screen to open the Calendar section.
- Click Calendar.
- Under the Calendar section click on Add calendar, at the top of the screen.
- Click From internet.
- Under the Link to the calender heading paste this URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/sd61learn.ca_fe5cplift8m2bhs1unoob19nps%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Name the calendar “District Team Learning Opportunities.”
Part 2 (Optional): View the Calender in Outlook
To view the calender on your computer’s Outlook:
- Open Outlook
- Click the Calendar icon at the bottom of the window
- Locate the Other Calendars section and check District Team Learning Opportunities. The events will open up in an additional pane beside any calendar(s) that you currently have open.