Using GVSD Webmail you can add our events calendar to your district Outlook Calendar. Follow these steps.
- Logon to GVSD Calendar: https://outlook.office.com/calendar/view/month
- Click: Add calendar
- In the dialog box that opens click: Subscribe from web
- Copy/Paste this URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/sd61learn.ca_fe5cplift8m2bhs1unoob19nps%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Once the URL is accepted name the calendar. Suggested: “District Team Learning Opportunities”.
- (Optional) Choose a display color for the calendar.
- (Optional) Choose a unique charm to identify the calendar.
- Click the Import button. Choose the section to add this calendar.
- This calendar will now also appear as a view option in your Outlook Application too.