Building Relationships: Moving Forward Together
October 19 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
On October 19, 2018 in consultation with the GVTA, the Greater Victoria School District is pleased to offer a FREE Pro-D opportunity for SD61 Staff. The day will will focus on increasing awareness and understanding of Aboriginal Worldviews and Perspectives within the revised BC Curriculum.
We are currently seeking presenters in the following areas:
- Classroom practices connected to Aboriginal Educational
- Links to First Peoples Principles of Learning
- Aboriginal Worldviews and Perspectives K-12 classrooms
- Aboriginal education in specific subject areas, especially at the Secondary level.
- Education and reconciliation
- Environmental Education
- Opportunities for counsellors
- Career pathways and transitions
Registration will be open by the end of September!