Call for Presenters
On October 19, 2018 in consultation with the GVTA, the Greater Victoria School District is pleased to offer a FREE Pro-D opportunity for SD61 Staff. The day will will focus on increasing awareness and understanding of Aboriginal Worldviews and Perspectives within the revised BC Curriculum.
We are currently seeking presenters in the following areas:
- Classroom practices connected to Aboriginal Educational
- Links to First Peoples Principles of Learning
- Aboriginal Worldviews and Perspectives K-12 classrooms
- Aboriginal education in specific subject areas, especially at the Secondary level.
- Education and reconciliation
- Environmental Education
- Opportunities for counsellors
- Career pathways and transitions
If you have a presentation or session you would like to offer, we would love to have you participate. Please click the button below to send us your presentation proposal. We will get back to you as soon as possible.